Tuesday 23 August 2011

Classic Romance - Chilston Park


On Friday 19th August I provided flowers for Jemma and Marcel's wedding at Chilston Park. Jemma had chosen to use David Austin roses in all the arrangements with just the addition of Mimi Eden spray roses and cream lisianthus in her bouquet. David Austin roses are country garden style roses each with it's own unique scent.


Jemma's hand tied bouquet (seen below wrapped in tissue) contained cream 'Patience' and pink 'Miranda' David Austin roses with Mimi Eded spray roses, cream lisianthus and eucalyptus.



The Bridesmaids carried hand tied bouquets of 'Miranda', 'Rosalind' and 'Emily' David Austin roses with eucalyptus.


For the tables I provided domed arrangements of 'Miranda', 'Rosalind' and Emily David Austin roses with eucalyptus, placed on clear martini vases.


Chair covers were provided by Chilston Park but I added a hot pink organza sash to tie in the theme.


The long, low head table arrangement consisted on 'Patience', 'Miranda', 'Rosalind' and 'Emily' David Austin roses with eucalyptus.


The white chocolate cake was dressed with Patience', 'Miranda', 'Rosalind' and 'Emily' David Austin roses and looked spectacualr.



One of my favourite weddings this year - fantastic colours and choice of flowers.





1 comment:

  1. I need to book a nice bouquet for my wedding day, can you suggest me which flowers I should use in my wedding bouquet? I have booked a floral decorator who will decorate venues in San Francisco with lovely flowers only. Well I will wait for your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete